Updated at: 2021/12/13
Melissa Network offers:
- Information desk
- Language lessons (Greek, English, French, German, Spanish)
- Psycho-social support
- Self-care and community care: kinetic and healing activities such as workshops on stress management, Feldenkrais method, breathing, meditation and mindfulness techniques, yoga, dance, gyro-kinetics, self-defense classes
- Art and creative activities, such as visual arts, film and digital story-telling, photography, poetry, music, crafts and community art workshops
- Skill development, such as vocational, cooperative, and leadership trainings, IT and coding trainings, CV-writing workshops, cooking, crafts and sewing
- After-school help with homework
You must register or make an appointment for these services.
If you have questions about registration, come to the center during visiting hours.
Services are only for women and their family members.
Childcare is available during activities.
Address in Local Language
Monday open from 09:00 to 18:00
Tuesday open from 09:00 to 18:00
Wednesday open from 09:00 to 18:00
Thursday open from 09:00 to 18:00
Friday open from 09:00 to 18:00
Feron 18, Athens