Updated at: 2021/01/14
An international team can assist with:
- Information about asylum procedures
- Preparing for your asylum interview
- General questions about asylum and family reunification applications
Tuesday: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Wednesday: by appointment only
Email Advocates Abroad to make an appointment, including a description of your question.
Bring all your documents (registration, medical, etc.) when you come to your appointment.
You can also contact Advocates Abroad on their Legal Aid Hotline on Skype:
- Add "Advocates Abroad Hotline" as a contact
- Call or send a message on Mondays and Wednesdays from 6 – 9 p.m. (Thessaloniki time)
Alkyone Day Center
Address in Local Language
Orfanidou 5, Thessaloniki