Updated at: 2021/01/14
- Legal aid and support for survivors of torture.
- Social support and integration services for survivors of torture.
- Psychological and psychiatric assistance for survivors of torture.
- Medical services for survivors of torture (including rehabilitation of chronic health problems caused by the violence and physiotherapy).
- Referrals for survivors of torture for medical examinations and specialists.
- Assistance for survivors of torture in using the Greek healthcare system.
Please note: these services are for refugee and migrant victims of torture and ill-treatment.
- Your immigration status will not affect your eligibility for these services - you will not need to show documentation.
Please note: these are not emergency services.
- These are rehabilitation services and there is a waitlist. If you have urgent medical, social, legal or other needs, please return to the search.
An appointment is required.
Make an appointment by a emailing a referral, or by going in person to check your eligibility.
Languages: Greek, English.
Cultural mediators who speak French, Arabic, Farsi, Kurdish dialects, Lingala and and other languages are available with an appointment.
Ioanni Drosopoulou 72
Address in Local Language
Ιωάννου Δροσοπούλου 72
Monday open from 10:00 to 17:00
Tuesday open from 10:00 to 17:00
Wednesday open from 10:00 to 17:00
Friday open from 10:00 to 17:00
Ioanni Drosopoulou 72, Athens