Updated at: 2021/01/14
Counseling for children, parents, and teachers on issues such as:
- Children and teenagers’ mental health.
- Domestic violence.
- Parent-child relations.
- The well-being of children during a divorce.
- Individual and family sessions.
- Parent groups.
- Psycho-educational seminars for families and children.
- Reporting child abuse accusations (anonymously).
Additional InformationYou do not need an appointment.
If you can not come to the center, you can also call the helpline at 11525 for support.
Domokou 2 & Filadelfeias
Address in Local Language
Δομοκού 2 & Φιλαδέλφειας
Monday open from 09:00 to 21:00
Tuesday open from 09:00 to 21:00
Wednesday open from 09:00 to 21:00
Thursday open from 09:00 to 21:00
Friday open from 09:00 to 21:00
Domokou 2 & Filadelfeias, Athens