Updated at: 2021/12/30
- Psycho-social support for adults (age 18 and older) with a drug addiction or who want to prevent a relapse
- Individual and group counseling sessions
- Psychological evaluation
- Support making an individualized therapy plan based on your needs and situation
- Referrals for other services (healthcare, social services, therapy programs, legal services, employability services, etc.)
- Educational activities, such as Greek language classes, health seminars, visits to museums, counseling on education in Greece, and counseling on therapeutic communities
- Counseling for your support network (family, partners, close friends, etc.)
Call or visit Kethea Mosaic to make an appointment.
They will ask for your name, phone number, the language you speak, and the drug you are using.
You do not need to show any documents and your visit will remain confidential.
Magnisias 28 & Zolioti 2
Address in Local Language
Μαγνησίας 28 & Ζολιώτη 2
Monday open from 12:00 to 20:00
Tuesday open from 09:00 to 17:00
Wednesday open from 09:00 to 17:00
Thursday open from 09:00 to 17:00
Friday open from 09:00 to 17:00
Magnisias 28 & Zolioti 2, Athens