Updated at: 2021/12/13
The Mobile Mental Health Unit is an interdisciplinary team with two psychiatrists, a child-psychiatrist, two psychologists, two social workers, two nurses and an administrator.
- Psychiatric evaluation
- Diagnosis, treatment, and medication
- Psycho-social rehabilitation
- Psychological support
- Social skills development
- Continued contact and follow-up
- Measures to prevent mental illness
- Educational programs for the community
Services can help:
- Children, teenagers and adults with mental disorders and/or psycho-social problems
- Patients' families
- People with a high risk of developing mental illness
You need to have an appointment.
Call +302271020000 (choose line 2) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
For urgent cases, call +306981531969.
The Mobile Mental Health Unit works Monday through Friday from 7:30 p.m. to 3:00 a.m.
KMPSY of Chios of Child's and Adolescent's Center has a license to work from the Ministry of Health.
Service Only By Appointment and Referral.
- Referral is needed by one of the Providers (examples: UNHCR, IRC, Praksis, Arsis, Metadrasis)
- scort and Translation services MUST be provided by the Provider referring to the service.
- Appointment required: YES
- Services is available by referral only: YES
Address in Local Language
Egkremou 30, Chios