Updated at: 2021/01/14
Come to the Info Point for information about procedures and services.
The organizations working at the Info Point provide different services:
- Reception and Identification Service (RIS): referrals for social and medical services.
- UNHCR: information and referrals for legal aid and protection issues.
- EASO: information on asylum procedures.
- Frontex: information on readmission to Turkey.
- IOM: information on assisted voluntary return and reintegration.
Check the schedule at the Info Point to see when the organization you need is working.
Monday open from 09:00 to 14:00
Tuesday open from 09:00 to 14:00
Wednesday open from 09:00 to 14:00
Thursday open from 09:00 to 14:00
Friday open from 09:00 to 14:00