Updated at: 2021/01/14
The Athena Center is a safe space for women that offers a variety of services through an all-women team, including:
- Legal information about your rights and asylum procedures, as well as interview preparation
- Medical care
- Psycho-social support activities
- Educational activities and informational sessions
- English and Greek language lessons
All women (ages 11 and older) are welcome.
The Athena Center is open Monday through Saturday from 12:00 to 6:00 p.m.
You need to have an appointment to come to the Athena Center:
- Call or send a message on WhatsApp to +306946291957
- Include your full name and the date you want to come
- The Athena Center will reply to confirm or suggest an alternative date
A bus only for women can bring you to the Athena Center:
- The bus leaves Vial at 11:30 a.m.
- The bus returns to Vial from the Athena Center at 6:00 p.m.
- You need to have a pass from Athena Center to ride the bus