Updated at: 2021/01/14
- Information about asylum procedures
- Information about applying for asylum and family reunification
- Help preparing for asylum interviews
- Help preparing appeals
Advocates Abroad works at One Happy Family Community Center on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12 – 5 p.m.
The legal clinic for women is at the Women's Center on Wednesdays from 3 – 4 p.m.
You need to have an appointment.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request one.
Please request an appointment at least 2 weeks before your interview.
Bring all your documents (registration, medical, etc.) when you come to your appointment.
You can also contact Advocates Abroad on their Legal Aid Hotline on Skype:
- Search for and add "Advocates Abroad Hotline" as a contact.
- Call or send a message in Farsi, Arabic, English or Greek.
- Advocates Abroad is online on Mondays and Wednesdays, from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. (Mytilene time).
One Happy Family Community Center