Updated at: 2022/02/07
The service is offered by specialized staff with experience in working with vulnerable population in multicultural setting. The Casework service aims to respond to the multiple general needs of the vulnerable population. It consists of social assessment and referral, case management for at risk persons, and is responsible for facilitating the delivery of other protection related concerns and social assistance related services.
Τhe program of the Greek language classes is offered by specialized staff with experience in teaching adults in a multicultural frame. The lessons last for 3 months and address to beginners and intermediates students.
You can also call at +302310270914 for information or on WhatsApp /Viber phone at +306955563471
Languages spoken Greek, English, French, Farsi/Dari, Arabic, Kurmanji, Urdu, Romanian, Somali , Sorani
Accessibility & Additional Information
- This service is closed on public holidays: YES
- How should an appointment be made: phone, WhatsApp, Viber, Facebook, etc.
- Eligibility for services: asylum seekers, recognized refugees, homeless, self accommodated
- The entrance to this location has a ramp: YES
- This location has an elevator: YES
- This location has female staff: YES
- This location has separate bathrooms for men and women: YES
- All Services Listed Are Free of Charge: YES
Address Ionos Dragoumi & Vamvaka 1
Address in Local Language Ίωνος Δραγούμη 43 & Βαμβακά 1
Monday open from 09:30 to 16:00
Tuesday open from 09:30 to 16:00
Wednesday open from 09:30 to 16:00
Thursday open from 09:30 to 16:00
Friday open from 09:30 to 16:00
Ionos Dragoumi & Vamvaka 1, Thessaloniki
Address in local language
Ίωνος Δραγούμη 43 & Βαμβακά 1