Updated at: 2021/05/21
- Information about asylum procedures and asylum applications
- Information about asylum-seekers' and recognized refugees' rights
- One-on-one counseling on asylum procedures
- Help preparing for asylum interviews
- Help preparing appeals
- Legal aid and representation during the asylum process
- Social welfare assistance and referrals to other organizations for medical, psychological and social support
Services are for asylum-seekers and recognized refugees who experienced torture in their country of origin as part of the persecution that forced them to seek asylum.
Come to the Greek Council for Refugees (GCR) office in the morning from 8:00 to 8:30 a.m. (Monday through Thursday) to register with GCR.
You will receive a case number and an appointment for a short screening interview. This interview will be to see if you may be eligible for refugee status and GCR services.
You will then be referred to services based on your needs.
Address in Local Language
Solomou 25, Athens