Updated at: 2021/01/14
- Information about asylum procedures
- Information about applying for asylum and family reunification
- Help preparing for asylum interviews
- Help preparing appeals
You need to have an appointment.
You can request one by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your phone number
- The type of legal aid needed and supporting documentation
- Your location or where you live so Advocates Abroad can meet you there
Bring all your documents (registration, medical, etc.) when you come to your appointment.
You can also contact Advocates Abroad on their Legal Aid Hotline on Skype:
- Search for and add "Advocates Abroad Hotline" as a contact.
- Call or send a message in Farsi, Arabic, English or Greek.
- Advocates Abroad is online on Mondays and Wednesdays, from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. (Samos time).