Updated at: 2021/01/14
Assistance for asylum-seekers and refugees to access legal and social rights:
- Information about refugee and humanitarian status
- Help applying for asylum
- Help preparing for asylum interviews (first and second instance)
- Help renewing refugee status or subsidiary protection
- Help for recognized refugees in Greece to bring a family member to Greece (family reunification)
- Information on social rights and benefits
- Social counseling
You need to have an appointment.
Email, call, or come to the office during visiting hours to make an appointment.
Address in Local Language
Varatasi 2, Athens