Updated at: 2021/01/14
Medical services at Vathy include:
- First aid
- Referrals and appointments at the General Hospital for specialized care
- Treatment of chronic diseases
- Prescription of medicines
- Medical care for newborns
- Midwife-led care for pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Psycho-social support
- Vulnerability assessments
KEELPNO works Monday - Friday, from 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
The medical team is on call at night and on Saturdays. Inform Vathy camp authorities if you need medical care during these times.
Go to the KEELPNO information point if you need to see a doctor.
If you need a vulnerability assessment or psycho-social services, go to RIS to request an appointment.
If you need to go to the hospital for specialized care, the doctor at Vathy will make an appointment for you.
KEELPNO provides transportation to hospital appointments from 8 - 10 a.m. Monday - Friday.
Monday open from 08:00 to 21:00
Tuesday open from 08:00 to 21:00
Wednesday open from 08:00 to 21:00
Thursday open from 08:00 to 21:00
Friday open from 08:00 to 21:00