Updated at: 2021/01/14
The TAPUAT Child and Family Support Hub is a safe and friendly space that offers:
- Services and recreational/educational activities for women
- Mother-baby area with information and support for new and expecting mothers (assistance bathing, breastfeeding, and caring for infants)
- Recreational and educational activities for children (ages 7 – 18 years), including English and Greek lessons, math, arts, and music classes
- Learning, kinesthetic, and development activities for babies and children up to 6 years old
- Psycho-social support (counseling and referrals)
- Medical services
- Laundry service (ask at the laundry area to make an appointment)
- Sewing machines
Services and activities are for women and children (under age 18):
- Children up to age 6 need to be at the Support Hub with their mother
- Children 6 – 10 can come accompanied by their mother or an older sibling
- Children over age 11 can come with siblings or on their own, only if a parent signs the consent form
If you want to go to the TAPUAT Child and Family Support Hub, register at the Boat Refugee Foundation isobox (in the Olive Grove) every Thursday between 9:30 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.
Please note: if there is no space for new participants when you register, you can add your name to the waiting list. The TAPUAT outreach team will inform you when space is available.
You can register for the morning session (9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.) or afternoon session (1:00 to 4:00 p.m.).
When you register, you will receive a TAPUAT visitor card.
You can take the TAPUAT bus (free of charge) from Moria on the day of your session (you must be registered for a session and will need to show your visitor card):
- Pick up is at T-junction (under the Olive Grove) at 09:00 a.m. for the morning session and at 1:00 p.m. for the afternoon session.
- Transportation back to Moria leaves TAPUAT after the morning session at 12:00 p.m. and after the afternoon session at 4:00 p.m.
Lesvos – Larsos
The TAPUAT Child and Family Support Hub is near Moria camp (a 4-minute drive with the bus)
Monday open from 09:00 to 16:00
Tuesday open from 09:00 to 16:00
Wednesday open from 09:00 to 16:00
Thursday open from 09:00 to 16:00
Friday open from 09:00 to 16:00
Lesvos – Larsos