Updated at: 2021/01/14
The Red Cross provides skilled interpreters to go with you to your appointments at Greek public services, such as:
- Medical services
- Emergency medical services
- Mental health care services
- Psycho-social services
- Social and legal services
- Other services for your safety and well-being
You need to have already booked an appointment for the public service you need.
This interpretation service cannot book that appointment for you.
At least 48 hours before your appointment, call the Red Cross to request an interpreter.
Calling hours are Monday - Friday, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The Red Cross will call you back to confirm your request and the meeting time.
Call the number for the language you speak:
- Arabic speakers: +306946361150
- Farsi speakers: +306943800871
- Kurmanji speakers: +306945656882
- French speakers: +306940025989
Ionos Dragoumi & Vamvaka 1
Address in Local Language
Ίωνος Δραγούμη 43 & Βαμβακά 1
Ionos Dragoumi & Vamvaka 1, Thessaloniki