Updated at: 2021/01/14
The counseling center provides:
- Psycho-social support for women survivors of gender-based violence
- Referrals to shelters, police, prosecution offices, hospitals or health centers, childcare facilities, etc.
- Legal counseling and information on victims' rights and procedures
- Legal aid
- Counseling on sexual and reproductive health
- Job counseling and referrals to employment agencies
All counseling is kept confidential.
Services are for women who have suffered any type of violence, including:
- Domestic violence
- Sexual abuse
- Sexual harassment at work
- Human trafficking