Updated at: 2021/01/14
The Municipal Health Clinic offers basic healthcare and social welfare services, including:
- Healthcare services that do not require hospitalization
- Medical examinations and preventative care
- Family planning
- Preventive dental care
- Post-hospital care and rehabilitation
- Monitoring of chronic illnesses
- Laboratory tests (full blood count, full urine exam, BSR blood test, cholesterol, triglycerides, urea, uric acid, glucose)
- Pap tests
- Rapid HIV testing and counseling (testing is anonymous and you do not need an appointment if you come on Monday or Thursday, 3 – 8 p.m.)
Services are available for everyone, even if you do not have an AMKA or social insurance.
Additional InformationThe clinic works Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Call to make an appointment.
Address in Local Language
Chanion 4b, Kypseli, Athens