Updated at: 2022/10/31
CRWI Diotima offers legal aid for survivors of gender-based violence, sexual exploitation and abuse:
- Information about your rights if you experience violence due to your gender
- Individual legal counseling about seeking asylum in Greece
- Legal aid and representation during the asylum process
- Legal aid for family reunification cases
- Representation in court for criminal and civil cases
Services are for women and men (age 18 and older) who live at Moria and have experienced gender-based violence, sexual exploitation or abuse.
You need to have an appointment.
Send an email or call to make an appointment:
You will get a bus ticket to come to your appointment.
Monday open from 09:00 to 17:00
Tuesday open from 09:00 to 17:00
Wednesday open from 09:00 to 17:00
Thursday open from 09:00 to 17:00
Friday open from 09:00 to 17:00
Address in local language