Updated at: 2021/01/14
The community center offers services for children and adults:
- Greek language classes
- Help finding a job
- Psycho-social support with a psychologist and social workers
- Legal counseling
- Accounting counseling
- Theater workshop for women
- Computer courses for adults
Services for children and adolescents include:
- Educational programs in the technology, science, and the arts
- Homework support (for elementary school students)
- English lessons
- Computer courses
- Counseling for adolescents (with a psychologist and vocational guidance counselor)
Services are open to everyone regardless of nationality (Greeks, migrants, refugees).
Services are provided in Greek. Interpretation in English is available for accounting counseling.
Additional InformationYou need to make an appointment.
Call or visit the community center to make an appointment.
Address in Local Language
Monday open from 09:00 to 21:00
Tuesday open from 09:00 to 21:00
Wednesday open from 09:00 to 21:00
Thursday open from 09:00 to 21:00
Friday open from 09:00 to 21:00
Petras 93, Athens