Updated at: 2021/12/02
Provision of medical services (Sexual and Reproductive Health, Mental Health, SGBV, Travel Medicine Support). Access to essential complementary services and support (socio-legal,
Health Promotion and Cultural Mediators).
- Mental health and psycho-social support care
- Health promotion
- Consultations with patients moving to the mainland (health advice, vaccinations,medication, referrals in Athens)
- Medical care for people who have suffered sexual and/or gender-based violence
Additional Information: You do not need an appointment.
Languages spoken Greek English French Farsi/Dari Arabic Kurmanji Lingala Somali
Monday through Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Location: Near the new camp at Zervou
Accessibility & Additional Information
- This service is closed on public holidays YES
- The entrance to this location has a ramp YES
- This location has an elevator NO
- This location has female staff YES
- This location has separate bathrooms for men and women YES
- All Services Listed Are Free of Charge YES
Monday open from 09:00 to 17:00
Tuesday open from 09:00 to 17:00
Wednesday open from 09:00 to 17:00
Thursday open from 09:00 to 17:00
Friday open from 09:00 to 17:00
Noemis Dael 1, Samos – Vathy