Updated at: 2021/12/13
The Smile of the Child" in recognition of the enormous importance of prevention carries out a program of Preventive Medicine for all children nationwide giving emphasis on those children and families who live in remote areas, have no access to medical centers, run the risk of social exclusion and have no proper medical care and support due to financial and other difficulties. Support for children with increased medical needs (such as chronic illness, serious injuries, reduced mobility, or developmental abnormalities)
Support for children with increased medical needs (such as chronic illness, serious injuries, reduced mobility, or developmental abnormalities)
- Medical examinations
Over the course of time "The Smile of the Child" has been handling thousands of cases of children, who can not gain access to medical services, either because they belong to socially vulnerable groups or are not covered by any proper insurance
- Medical units - Transfers
«The Smile of the Child» has a mobile medical intensive care units for newborns and children, so to be able to incur evacuations nationwide and occasionally abroad.
- Pediatric Home Treatment
«The Smile of the Child», as part of the services provided to each child with health problem and its family, implements the Program Pediatric Home Treatment and provide medical and nursing care and physiotherapy
- Recreational activities in hospitalized children
«The Smile of the Child», by the early years of its foundation, has always actively been next to any child that needs to be hospitalized for a long or a shorter period.
- Accommodation for Families with children, facing health problems
«The Smile of the Child» offers hospitality to families with children, who face serious health problems
- Psycho-social support
«The Smile of the Child» with its specialized scientific team offers social and counseling support to children with health problems and their families.
- Assistance making appointments for medical care
Services are for children under 18 years old, regardless of legal status in Greece.
The Smile of the Child team provides medical care at your home or at the hospital, as well as telephone counseling.
Accessibility & Additional Information
- Calling hours : 24HOURS CALL SUPPORT
- This service is closed on public holidays: NO
- How should an appointment be made : CALL
- Eligibility for services: Children and families with children
- Communication in sign language: YES
- The entrance to this location has a ramp: YES
- This location has an elevator: YES
- This location has female staff: YES
- This location has separate bathrooms for men and women: YES
- All Services Listed Are Free of Charge: YES
Address : Papakyriazi 3 str. Thessaloniki, 54645
Monday open from 09:00 to 17:00
Tuesday open from 09:00 to 17:00
Wednesday open from 09:00 to 17:00
Thursday open from 09:00 to 17:00
Friday open from 09:00 to 17:00
Papakiriazi 3, Thessaloniki
Address in local language
Παπακυριαζή 3 Θεσσαλονίκη, 54645