Updated at: 2022/07/19
El Sistema Greece is a community music project that since 2016 provides free music education to children and young people in Athens.
All children -no matter their origin, nationality, or religion- are not only inspired to strive for a better future, but thanks to music, they are given a platform for dialogue and togetherness across diverse communities.
Music is a universal language which can be a powerful tool for social inclusion. Musical education has been proven to be an incredibly effective medium for achieving long term social change for both the children involved, and their families, worldwide.
Music lessons of El Sistema Greece are free and addressed to all children and youth. The lessons we have on offer are violin, viola, cello, French horn, trumpet, flute, percussion, choir and music initiation.
Each student is provided with a musical instrument.
For more Information please call from 12:00 to 20:00 - +30 2108225429
The registrations will start again on the 1st of September.
Accessibility & Additional Information
- This service is closed on public holidays: YES
- Is an appointment required?: NO
- Communication in sign language: NO
- The entrance to this location has a ramp: NO
- This location has an elevator: YES
- This location has female staff: YES
- This location has separate bathrooms for men and women: YES
- All Services Listed Are Free of Charge: YES
Kipselis 62, Athens 11362
Monday open from 16:00 to 20:00
Tuesday open from 16:00 to 20:00
Wednesday open from 16:00 to 20:00
Thursday open from 16:00 to 20:00
Friday open from 16:00 to 20:00
Kipselis 62, Athens
Address in local language