Updated at: 2022/03/15
Refugees will gain the soft and hard skills needed to pursue a profession in Europe.
Students are enrolled on a specialisation on Coursera. Students attend weekly subject related live seminars Students attend weekly JobReady (general) seminars that facilitate professionalism and the learnings of navigating employment opportunities.
Students benefit from weekly 1-1 mentoring. After completion of their specialisation, students are given the option to take a work-placement within ConnectionHub teams:
Marketing and Communication, Human Resources, Programme Coordination, Student Support, Product Development, On the ground Business Development. Students benefit from coaching and interview simulations.
Languages spoken English Farsi/Dari
Additional Information & Accessibility
- This service is closed on public holidays YES
- Is an appointment required?Is an appointment required? YES - by Email
- Is anyone on your team able to communicate in sign language? NO
- This Service has female staff YES
- All Services Listed Are Free of Charge YES
Monday open from 10:00 AM to 08:00 PM
Tuesday open from 10:00 AM to 08:00 PM
Wednesday open from 10:00 AM to 08:00 PM
Thursday open from 10:00 AM to 08:00 PM
Friday open from 10:00 AM to 08:00 PM