Updated at: 2022/08/26
The Greek Council for Refugees (GCR) offers a variety of services, including:
- Cultural orientation, counseling, and information about living in Greece
- Information about rights, obligations, and services available for refugees
- Support of asylum cases (in collaboration with GCR's legal team)
- Assistance accessing public services (health, education, etc.)
- Counseling for vulnerable groups (such as victims of torture and/or human trafficking) and referrals for services
- Counseling and services for children who are on their own (without their parents) in Greece
- Psychosocial support for vulnerable cases, such as survivors of torture, gender-based violence and human trafficking
Within the framework of preventive measures against Covid-19, we kindly inform you that the Greek Council for Refugees will not be accepting visits at its office premises.
Lawyers and Social Workers remain at your disposal.
Monday till Friday 9:00-16:00
Farsi / Dari – 6948234087 - 6946029971
French - 6941487816
Interpretation is available for asylum-seekers and refugees who need legal or social assistance at the GCR office.
Agiou Therapontos 5, 811 00 Mitilini Lesvos
Monday open from 09:00 to 16:00
Tuesday open from 09:00 to 16:00
Wednesday open from 09:00 to 16:00
Thursday open from 09:00 to 16:00
Friday open from 09:00 to 16:00
Address in local language
Αγίου Θεράποντος 5, 81100 Μυτιλήνη Λέσβου