Updated at: 2022/07/19
• Legal advice and/or representation throughout the first instance of the asylum procedure.
• Legal assistance for Family Reunification cases (Dublin III Regulation).
• Legal assistance on the Age Assessment procedure.
• Legal aid with subsequent asylum applications, on a case-by-case basis.
Languages spoken: Greek, English, French, Farsi/Dari, Arabic, Lingala
Additional Information & Accessibility
• This service is closed on public holidays YES
• Is an appointment required? YES
• How should an appointment be made: phone, WhatsApp, Viber, Facebook, etc.
• Eligibility for services 15+
• This location has female staff YES
• All Services Listed Are Free of Charge YES
Monday open from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Tuesday open from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Wednesday open from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Thursday open from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Friday open from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM