Updated at: 2022/05/17
The MHT Urban Area provides Primary Health Care services to:
- Refugees and migrants living in the urban areas of Athens and Piraeus,
- Unaccompanied minors accommodated in shelters,
- Families housed in sheltered apartments under the umbrella of programs such as ''HELIOS'', "Filoxenia", etc.,
- Refugees and migrants who are in a state of homelessness,
- One-parent families or single women with children who are hosted in shelters.
Specifically, GP consultation, Pediatric consultation, Nursing consultation, Medical First Aid, Unaccompanied Minors' Health Monitoring, Gynecological Health, Maternity Care, Medical Referrals, PSS & Protection Referrals, Mediation and fascilitation of access to the Primary Public Health Units and other NGOs'.
In addition, health promotion sessions are implemented for refugees/migrants and staff working in shelters or other social services regarding various health issues such us transmitted and skin infections, sexual and reproductive health, breastfeeding, basic first aid, healthy living habits etc.
All the services are provided upon request made by social and health staff via email (preferably) or phone.
For more information please call 6909416432
Languages spoken Greek, English, French, Farsi/Dari
Address MOBILE UNIT
Accessibility & Additional Information
- This service is closed on public holidays: YES
- Is an appointment required? YES - Please send an Email
- Are services available by referral only? YES - requests are made by health and social staff
- This location has female staff: YES
- All Services Listed Are Free of Charge: YES
Monday open from 08:00 AM to 02:30 PM
Tuesday open from 08:00 AM to 02:30 PM
Wednesday open from 08:00 AM to 02:30 PM
Thursday open from 08:00 AM to 02:30 PM
Friday open from 08:00 AM to 02:30 PM