Updated at: 2022/10/31
The Crete Mobile team provides lessons, creative activities and homework support for children 4-17 years old.
The ARSIS mobile team operates where refugee and migrant children are residing, in order to support and facilitate their smooth access to school and to establish their continuous attendance.
In order to ensure that children are best prepared and supported in school, the core element of the program is to promote Greek, English and Mathematics lessons, STEM education and other activities as well as homework support and transferable learning skills.
The team offers the following services:
- Greek & English language classes
- Math & Science classes
- After – school homework support
- Basic life skills workshops
- Support for the enrollment and regular attendance in the Formal Education, cognitive and socio-emotional development and school readiness
- Assistance for enrollments and access to formal education
- Promotion of adult/ parents’ integration through sensitization activities
- Promotion of digital learning and the blended learning approach: through the use of tablets
Language spoken: Greek, English
Accessibility & Additional Information
- The service is closed on public holidays: YES
- Is an appointment required: YES (via call)
- Eligibility for services: Children 4-17 y.o.
- All services listed here are free of charge: YES
Monday open from 10:00 to 14:00
Tuesday open from 10:00 to 14:00
Wednesday open from 10:00 to 14:00
Thursday open from 10:00 to 14:00
Friday open from 10:00 to 14:00
Address in local language