Updated at: 2022/09/29
The "All Children in Education" ACE Project is implemented in the region of Attiki and the Peloponnese peninsula, supported and funded by UNICEF. Its purpose is to ensure that all children, refugees and immigrants of school age, will have access to the official Greek education system, that they will be integrated smoothly into the school community and that cases of school dropout will be eliminated.
The ACE Project focuses on children, refugees and immigrants between the age of 4 and 17 and includes Greek and English language courses, mathematics and natural sciences, remedial teaching and psychosocial activities.
Mental health and psychosocial support services for refugee and migrant children, as well as for their families. Professional support.
Languages spoken: Greek, English, French, Ukrainian
- This service is closed on public holidays: YES
- Is an appointment required: YES (via e-mail)
- The entrance to this location has a ramp: YES
- This location has an elevator: NO
- This location has female staff: YES
- This location has separate bathrooms for men and women: YES
- All service listed are free of charge: YES
28th klm Old National Road Elefsina-Megara, 19200, Elefsina Greece
Monday open from 10:00 to 18:00
Tuesday open from 10:00 to 18:00
Wednesday open from 10:00 to 18:00
Thursday open from 10:00 to 18:00
Friday open from 10:00 to 18:00
Πάροδος Παλαιάς Εθνικής Οδού 28, Agioi Theodoroi, Greece
Address in local language
28χλμ Παλαιάς Εθνικής Οδού Ελευσίνας-Μεγάρων, Ελευσίνα